Sunday, February 13, 2011

I.

A/N: I suggest you read the one-shot "Dirty Laundry" in my Tales of the Rink series before you read this story or it will be really confusing. I hope you enjoy this story as much as I am enjoying writing it.

Riley Downie sat in class at Plant High School in Tampa Bay, Florida completely bored out of her mind. She was failing trigonometry which was no surprise to anyone in the school since the teacher Riley had was a complete moron. As he rambled on about what the square root of cosign was, Riley’s phone vibrated in her pocket. Pulling it out and placing it on silent before she sat it in her purse and opened the text message while smiling at the screen.

Hey babe

Hi

Riley felt the butterflies in her stomach as she sent the reply to Steven. They had been dating for a little over a month now and they were both happier than over. Steven was at the top of his game in the NHL and she was doing better in school, well except for trigonometry. Her phone lit up and she clicked open the text.

How’s school?


It sucks, I wish someone would come shoot me and put me out of my misery right now

Don’t say that, then I’d be all by myself

I hate this fucking class

Trig again?

Yup, so what are you doing?

Nothing, just heading home from practice. I can’t stop thinking about you.

“Riley, pay attention,” her best friend since she came to Tampa, Ashley said kicking her chair.

How do you expect me to pay attention in school when you send me text like these

I’m sorry, but, I’ve had a bad day.

Want to do something tonight?

I thought I was supposed to tutor you tonight


I just thought you could use a night out since you said you had a bad day


What’s your excuse to Steve this time?

Nothing, I’m telling him you’re picking me up to help me again then we’ll go out

I’m tired of lying to him, Ri


I know, me too but it’s better off being kept a secret until we both figure this out


It sucks not being able to tell people I have a girlfriend

It sucks not being able to tell people I have a boyfriend but hey I have to go, class is almost over


Want me to pick you up from school?


Yeah sure, I’m done at 3


I’ll be there


Alright, text me in like fifteen minutes

I’m actually going to take a nap but I’ll text you when I wake up


Okay


Riley locked the keypad and placed it back in her pocket, Ashley tapped her on the shoulder and gave her a note.

Who’s the guy you’re texting?

Riley clicked her pen and scribbled a reply before folding it back up and passing it to Ashley.

Nobody, don’t worry about it.


“Mhm, I’m sure,” Ashley whispered as the bell rang.

The rest of the day dragged on for Riley and she sat in her remaining classes impatiently. Steven texted her when she had ten minutes left in her class, letting her know he was parked a few blocks down so he didn’t draw attention to himself.

“Hey,” Riley said smiling as she got into the car.

Steven smiled leaning over the seat to give her a kiss, “Mmm, I missed you,” he said running his hand over her arm.

“I missed you too.”

“How was your day?”

“Shitty just like yours! I hate this fucking school.”

“You only have a couple more months though, just bear with it.”

“I’ll try, I can’t make any promises.”

“Want to go get some dinner?”

“How about we just order take-out and stay in and watch a movie tonight?”

“Sounds good,” Steven said turning the car on. They pulled away and headed to Steven’s apartment complex.

Riley opened the door and Steven grabbed her hand and headed towards the door. He unlocked it and Riley put her bag down on the dining room table.

Steven ran his hands through his hair and sat down at the counter, Riley handed him her Trig book and her notebook and Steven began working out the problem that Riley had on a different page.

“You see, you have to put the square root into the calculator and then the rest of the problem works itself out.”

Riley wasn’t paying attention as she ran her hands over his back and his chest, “Riley, come on, you’re never going to get it if we do this every time I try to help you with your homework!”

“Steven, I had a really bad day and really all I want to do right now is fuck, so please just forget about the homework.”

Steven stopped and looked at her like she had two heads before he slid the books off of the counter and lifted Riley up off of her feet and sat her on the counter before attaching his lips to hers. Riley wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

Steven lifted her shirt over her head and threw it to the floor, “Steven,” she moaned as he bit down on her neck.

“I had a shitty day too,” he whispered seductively, “How about we both forget about it?”

“Lose the shirt,” Riley whispered and Steven pulled away pulling the white polo off his torso. Riley ran her hands down his biceps before she traced her fingernails over his abs earning a growl.

Steven ran his hands over Riley’s sides before massaging her breast in his hand, “Enough with the damn foreplay already, just fuck me.”

Steven laughed before pulling Riley’s shorts over her legs and placing a kiss on her stomach. Slowly tracing his hands up her legs, he stopped at her panties and she moaned. Steven smirked feeling how wet she was already and he was quick in removing the lacey material. Hovering over her core, he quickly attached his lips to her bud earning a shriek from Riley as she threaded her hands in his hair, “FUCK,” she screamed as he sucked at the hard nub before he pulled away and licked her folds.

“You like that,” he asked and she nodded her head before he inserted two fingers earning a deep moan from her.

“Oh fuck, right there,” Riley screamed, “Oh my God.”

“Cum for me, baby,” he whispered against Riley’s skin and she moaned.

“FUCK STEVEN,” she shrieked as she flew over the edge. Steven smirked attaching his lips to hers before removing her bra. Steven removed his pants and boxers before he grabbed a condom out of Riley’s bag on the table.

“Does Steve know you have these?”

“Shut the fuck up about my brother,” she hissed as Steven opened the condom package and slid the latex over his erection. He gave Riley another kiss before he slowly entered her. Laying a kiss on her lips, he thrusted his hips.

“You’re so tight, baby,” he groaned as he moved his hips faster.

“Fuck Steven,” she screamed as she threw her head back.

“You’re so good, baby!”

“Oh God, Steven,” she moaned as he moved to his mouth to her chest.

Steven felt Riley’s walls tighten around him and he knew she close, “Oh God, baby,” he moaned against her neck as he too reached his peak.

“That was better than amazing,” Riley said breathlessly as she gave him a kiss on the lips after they got dressed.

“Gets better every time,” Steven smirked before placing her in his lap as they picked her homework off of the floor and started working on her homework again. Once they finished, Steven ordered dinner and they ate together like it was an everyday thing in their lives.

“Want me to stay here tonight?”

“What are you going to tell Steve?”

“I’ll tell him that I’m going to my friend Ashley’s house, I’ll park my car somewhere on her street and you follow me there then we’ll leave.”

“What if Steve calls asking where you are?”

“He’s not going to call, he can care less! He’s been nailing Maria.”

“Okay,” Steven said as they left the apartment so Riley could go get her stuff. Riley told Steve she was going to Ashley’s and he gave her a hug and kiss on the forehead telling her he loved her and to be careful.

“I love you too, Steve,” Riley said suddenly feeling guilty.

It wasn’t often Steve told his sister that he loved her but when he did, it meant a lot to the both of them since they argued most of the time.

Riley waved goodbye to Steve and got into her car and blinked her lights for Steven to follow her. Riley pulled into the parking space and locked the car before she left with Steven. She sent Ashley a text asking her to cover for her and Ashley knew she was with a guy but she didn’t know it was Steven.

Steve sat at home and he had a bad feeling about something but he couldn’t put his finger on it. Maria had came over and sensed his sudden change in mood, “What’s wrong?”

“Riley’s at Ashley’s house and I don’t know, I have a bad feeling about something,” Steve said.

“Call her, I’m sure she’ll answer the phone.”

Steve called Riley’s phone and when he got the voicemail, he let out a frustrated groan, “She’s not answering.”

“Call Ashley’s house then,” Maria suggested.

“Hello,” Mrs. Michaels said when she answered the phone.

“Hi Mrs. Michaels, it’s Riley’s brother, is she there?”

“No Steve, she isn’t, I’m sorry! Why, is there something wrong?

“Not that I know of, she told me she was coming over to spend the night.”

“Ashley’s not here, she went out, maybe Riley is with her.”

“She might be, I’m sorry for bothering you.”

“It’s no problem, have a good night, Steve.”

“You too Sherry, thank you,” Steve said hanging up the phone.

“Well,” Maria asked.

“She’s not there,” Steve said.

“I’m sure she’s okay, she’s a good kid, Steve. Calm down, I’m sure she’s fine.”

“You’re right,” he sighed, “I just worry about her.”

“I understand that but she’s an adult and is free to make her own decisions. Steve, she’s not a little girl anymore.”

“I know but after all we’ve been through as kids, I’m afraid of losing her.”

Maria hugged her boyfriend as Riley texted him letting him know she was okay. Little did she know, Steve was going to ask Steven if he had heard from her the night before. Steve suspected something between the two of them but he didn’t push it because he knew that if there was something going on between them, they would tell him.

Back at Steven’s, Riley had fallen asleep during the movie that she and Steven were currently watching. Steven moved the hair away from her face and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Smiling to himself, he couldn’t figure out how he got so lucky. Sure, he was in deep shit if her brother found out but he didn’t care because the girl of his dreams was in his arms and he loved her, she just didn’t know it but she would soon. Steven Stamkos considered himself one lucky son of a bitch.

2 comments:

  1. the both of them are dead, once her brother finds out. cant wiat for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome start to the start. Steven and his girl Riley are so amazing together. they are going to be dead when Riley finds out. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete